American Camp Association
American Camp Association asked us to build a best-of-breed tool for their Camp Directors, ACA administrators, and public.
Who They Are: For more than 100 years, the American Camp Association have joined together as a community of camp professionals to share their knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs.
Applicable URL: www.acacamps.org
Project Launched: 2011
imagistic spent 12 months working through internal business requirements, user analysis, information architecture, personas, and traffic analysis. Further, imagistic helped to expand and clarify scope of engagement, while maintaining awareness of budget constraints.
End benefits for ACA:
- Delivered extensive intensive information architecture, site flow chart, page level wire frames, and functional specifications
- Created intrasystem architecture between tool and Microsoft CRM application
- Developed single sign-on with HTTPS and Volatile Tokens
- Implemented full administration system
- Delivered comprehensive system hardware,software diagrams and recommendations
- Implementation of a robust, custom-built search tool
Success derived since project commencement in 2010:
- Launch of a new website targeted in late 2011
imagistic service contributions:
- Business Technology Strategy: persona analysis, traffic analysis, content inventory, Functional Specifications
- Information Architecture
- Project Management