Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation asked us to reverse-engineer and migrate their data-abundant CRM within six months for better performance.
Who They Are: Charitable organization dedicated to curing spinal cord injury and improving the quality of life for people living with paralysis.
Applicable URL: www.paralysis.org
Project Launched: 2007
imagistic delivered a quick and comprehensive Business Technology Plan to specify and migrate their site from Kintera to a custom-built Cold Fusion solution.
End benefits for Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation:
- 100% uptime for continuous customer service
- Seamless and fault-tolerant migration, with no data loss
- High improvement in application performance, scalability, and security
- Dramatic reduction in persistent errors, timeouts, workflow and global issues
- Vast improvements in report generation and email deliveries
Success derived since its launch in 2007:
- Better customer service
- Higher staff productivity
- Improved staff and user experience
imagistic service contributions:
- Business Technology Plan: Assessment, Analysis, Specifications
- Project Management
- Technology: Data Migration