imagistic Opens Grantastic 2012 for Applications
In 2010, imagistic founded the program, Grantastic, to help organizations who are working to make the world a better place.
The Grantastic program awards one deserving organization a grant of $20,000 in Business Technology Strategy or Internet Software Development services from imagistic.
The deadline is February 29, 2012 to apply .
When applying, organizations should consider the following:
- What great things could you accomplish with technology that you cannot afford right now?
- Do you need to freshen up your website?
- Maybe a CRM, CMS or custom internal application?
- How about a mobile version of your site?
- Launch a social media campaign?
- Or, maybe you need a firm like imagistic to help you figure out what
business / technology strategy should be implemented next?
The grant awardee will be announced mid-March, and services must be completed by December 31, 2012.
For more information visit:
Founded in 1997, imagistic is a business and technology solutions firm. Our mission is to help organizations use technology to support their business and improve their bottom line. With a strong attention to detail and exceptional client service, imagistic offers a proven track record of hundreds of satisfied clients and successful implementations around the world. Our talented and seasoned staff offers decades of experience in business technology strategy, technology forensics, RFP/RFQ/RFI consultation, Internet and custom software development, content strategy, project management, design, and information architecture.