Part-Time Administrative Assistant to CEO of Small Company located in Bend
Are you an experienced organized assistant who loves variety in their schedule and can handle a multitude of tasks? This job is to be the right-hand person for all things personal and professional for the CEO. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, and resourceful. You should be able to prioritize multiple tasks, with great attention to detail. This is 2/3rds work-from-home position; it does require running errands, and organization and filing at the CEO's home office.
What You'll Do
- Assist with personal-related matters to the CEO.
- Manage calendar/scheduling of travel, appointments, and reservations.
- Correspond with potential clients via email and phone.
- Filing and general office organization.
- Errands will include driving the CEO's car to the car wash, body shop, etc. as needed.
- Other errands will include shopping for groceries and office supplies.
- Light bookkeeping including time tracking, invoicing, and generating financial reports.
- Online research tasks and presentation of findings.
- Other various administrative duties.
- Today this is a 9-hour / week position and will likely grow overtime.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, personal assistant, office assistant, or executive assistant is necessary.
- Excellent time-management, customer service and organization skills.
- Able to work with little to no supervision and produce consistent, high-quality work.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required.
- High competency with computer programs including Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Basic accounting skills -- can learn specifics on the job.
- Be willing to handle tough clients.
- Be willing to make outbound calls.
- Be willing to learn.
- Must have reliable vehicle as well as car insurance.
- This position pays $18.00 / hour.
- Mileage will be reimbursed at the current IRS standard.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Imagistic is a business software and strategy company located in Bend, OR. Founded in 1997, we work with our clients to identify and build solutions that expand their businesses and build lasting competitive advantages. Our talented and seasoned staff offers decades of experience in business technology strategy, internet and custom software development, project management, design, and information architecture. Client service is our top priority (as we know that our reputation is the best marketing material we can develop), and we take tremendous pride in the value the relationships we have built with our clients, many of whom are decades-long repeat customers and referrals.