ACLU asked us to reverse-engineer their existing custom CMS and migrate 8,000 pages of content and data relationships to a new CMS within a nine-month period.
Imagistic delivered a thorough and detailed Business Technology Strategy that broke down the ACLU's existing CMS and established the process to migrate their Web site from Virtual Sprockets to CrownPeak’s Content Management System.
- Fast, fault-tolerant migration allowed high availability and no loss of data
- Better accommodation of their many content types
- Improved interdepartmental management with workflow abilities
- Quality organization and presentation of content for myriad target users
- Efficient updating of live content with little server impact
- Dramatic flexibility in content management and sustainability
- Improved site performance, repeat visits, and traffic