Imagistic worked with the entire staff of the Paralysis Resource Center to rebuild, from the ground up, their internal / external client management system. The project included reverse-engineering the existing application, reviewing and clarifying updated stakeholder requirements, a complete and loss-less data migration, information architecture, graphic design, systems design and application development.
- Developed iterations of business requirements to meet a final set of priorities and budget.
- Reverse-engineered existing application with no documentation to clarify existing business rules.
- Delivered extensive information architecture, system flow chart, page level wire frames, and functional specifications.
- Deployed an easy-to-use administration system that enables staff to easily manage their client workflow.
- Performed a loss-less data migration from a Microsoft SQL Server database to a normalized MySQL database and structure.
- Improved client user-experience streamlining data input and decreasing potential entry errors.