First 5 LA asked us to deploy an easy-to-use Content Management System, modernize their site, support their non-profit initiatives and comply with the State of California’s government guidelines.
Imagistic delivered a Business Technology Plan for migration to a Drupal content management solution, allowing First 5 LA to support their high-demand content including documents, news items, calendar events, and video.
- Business Technology Plan: Functional Specifications
- Modern, clean, usable design
- Better addressed needs of parent, caregiver, and stakeholder targets through improved content and navigation
- Ease of creation and management of content for their more than 500-page site
- Access to useful calendar, video, document, and workflow management tools
- Ability to communicate with Spanish audience using localization tool
- Ease of management through simple menu editing tool and dynamic population of admin-defined pages
- Improved categorization and increased access to content
- Provided content to represent voice of organization with varied tone to address multiple audience types
- Allow staff to regularly update content without engaging IT
- Finalist for Best Overall Design for the 2008 American Business Awards