Fuller Theological Seminary asked us to re-build their site to help promote their academic offerings, and provide easy access for their wide audience base of students, alumni, and community.
Imagistic delivered a detailed Business Technology Plan consisting of analysis and specifications that served as the basis for the implementation on Ektron’s CMS400 Content Management System.
- Ease of site usability and experience
- Increased efficiencies to accommodate 11,000 redirects for the site
- Simplified staff administration of content
- Quick and detailed implementation within timeframe, scope, and budget
- Beneficial usage of SEO with relevant meta titles and page aliases
- More efficient ways of updating XML content
- Exceptional site usability and content organization
- Ektron CMS All Star Award