GE Private Asset Management required the development of a custom adaptive survey tool for investment bankers to use while interviewing clients.
Imagistic designed the questionnaire flow, backend architecture, and look and feel for the WealthCOMPAS Interactive Questionnaire.
- Built-in decision making logic to ask the appropriate questions
- Summary page for suggested financial instruments
- Ability to generate contracts on demand
- Technical plan to support the desired functions
- Business Technology Strategy
- Custom Software Solution
- Project Planning / Management
About GE Private Asset Management
GEPAM is the private investment branch of GE Capital Management, who serve individuals wishing to invest in their markets.