The Hispanic American Periodicals Index at UCLA hired Imagistic to reverse engineer their existing back- and front-end system and rebuild the entire application from the ground up.
Imagistic worked with the HAPI to rebuild, from the ground up, their internal / external data management system. The project included reverse-engineering the existing application, clarifying indexing nomenclature, system and user information architecture, graphic design, systems design and application development.
- Reverse-engineered existing application with little documentation to clarify existing business rules.
- Delivered extensive information architecture, system flow chart, page level wire frames, and functional specifications.
- Deployed an easy-to-use administration system that enables staff to easily manage their client workflow.
- Improved admin user-experience streamlining data input and substantially decreasing entry errors.
- Implemented front-end interface for institutional subscribers around the world.