NewSong, an independent music organization, asked us to create brand awareness for their 9th annual contest: a promotion to record an EP with Grammy-award winning producer Jacquire King (Kings of Leon, Norah Jones).
Imagistic delivered an integrated online campaign strategy consisting of SEM, microsites, and social media cross-promotion in just six weeks.
- Created SEM campaigns to surface promotion on search engines
- Developed email blasts and newsletters to drive traffic to customized microsites for contest submissions
- Created cross-promotion buzz via videos and strategic partnerships with ASCAP, BMI, Broadjam, and ReverbNation
- Expanded social media channels by targeting songwriters on Facebook.
- Generated three million impressions and 60,000 click throughs
- Captured thousands of submissions
- Increased brand awareness on Facebook