The Red Hat Society engaged Imagistic to build a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to more effectively manage their subscribers, members, and events.
Imagistic worked with Red Hat Society stakeholders to finalize admin- and user-facing business requirements, then implemented a customized software solution using both Drupal and CiviCRM frameworks while maintaining a strict awareness of budget constraints.
- Delivered iterations of business requirements to meet a final set of priorities and budget
- Migrated existing web site from custom CMS to Drupal CMS
- Deployed CiviCRM as foundation of back-end enterprise solution
- Leveraged customization capabilities of both Drupal and CiviCRM to deliver specific business requirements
- Assisted in a migration effort from multiple databases into Drupal and CiviCRM